The Galleria Is Making A Lot Of Changes. Read This, Or You Might Get Lost.
A lot is about to change at The Galleria.
Not only is Fort Lauderdale’s luxury shopping destination getting new stores, but existing stores are undergoing renovation while others are relocating.
The Galleria’s two newest stores are REM French Riviera and Free People. REM French Riviera, which sells women’s jewelry and perfumes from France, just opened next to Neiman Marcus, while boho-chic Free People will open next to Michael Kors as the company’s first store in Broward and Palm Beach counties.
As for existing stores, well, there’s a lot going on, so try to keep up:
- Mayors is relocating next to White House Black Market, and Bath & Body Works will move across from Nine West.
- Abercrombie & Fitch has moved near Brookstone, and Victoria’s Secret will move into the old A&F space.
- Charlotte Russe has relocated near Macy’s, and Express will move into Charlotte Russe’s former space.
- BCBGeneration has relocated near Macy’s, and BCBGMAXAZRIA has relocated near Gap.
- Finish Line is staying put, but it's being renovated.
Got that? Good.
Now, If you get hungry, stop by the soon-to-be-renovated food court that has been renamed Palm Court Market. It reopens Nov. 1, but restaurants like Seasons 52, P.F. Chang’s and The Capital Grille will remain open and accessible.
Here's a sneak peek at what the food court will look like: