Just when we got used to the time change, it's time to spring forward.
Daylight Saving Time begins Sunday, March 13, at 2 a.m. Be sure to check all those clocks before going to bed on Saturday night, because we will be losing an hour of sleep this time around. (Ugh.) The bright side? Chances are it will still be light out when you leave the office, so it won't feel like you've wasted the whole day at your desk. (Yay!)
Here are 10 thoughts we have while adjusting to the time change:
1. Wait, so we lose an hour of sleep?
2. What is this even for, why is this still a thing?
3. How do I change the clock in my car again?
4. Shoot, that means I have to change every clock in the house. Stupid microwave clock.
5. Hmm. It will be darker in the morning. So... can we stay in bed for an extra hour or two?
6. Hold on, that means it'll still be light out when I leave from work! Yes!
7. Maybe I'll take advantage and go for a run after I get home. (LOL Who am I kidding?)
8. So summer is really right around the corner, huh?
9. Oh, right. That means melt-your-face-off temperatures and hurricane warnings.
10. But let's look on the bright side: I won't have to complain about the time change again until November.