17 Thoughts We Have While Driving in South Florida During Morning Rush Hour
Traffic in any city is rough. More people means more accidents, speed traps and rude drivers on the road who just don't care. Though most people think of Los Angeles or New York City when bad traffic comes to mind, here in South Florida we have our own special kind of nightmare.
These thoughts detail what most people on the road are probably thinking during Broward County's horrendous weekday mornings:
1. I’m going 55 even though the speed limit is 65, so that’s not so bad.
2. Why are we stopping?! ON THE HIGHWAY?!?!
3. Cool, I can speed up now… WAIT, NO, I’M BRAKING!
4. I just almost rear-ended someone. That probably took two years off my life.
5. I bet that guy’s drunk already. He has to be. That’s the only explanation.
6. Why ya gotta cut me off like that? I thought we were friends!
8. Maybe I should just pull over and go to sleep.
9. I’m hungry and thirsty and have had way too much caffeine.
10. Free idea: A helicopter that can deliver breakfast to you right through your sunroof.
11. If I bring my dog to work, can I drive in the HOV lane?
12. I’m off the exit now. Maybe things will improve. LOL. Who am I kidding?
13. Is there some sort of disease down here that causes people to never use a blinker?!
14. I’ve sat through three cycles of this stoplight. When will this madness end?
15. Hmm. The Starbucks line doesn’t look too long. Should I get more coffee?
16. Ugh. I’m already 10 minutes late. No time for that.
17. Finally at work. I SO can’t wait to do this again in 8 hours.