7 Things Floridians Think When The Weather Drops Below 70 Degrees
When winter rolls around and the temperature drops below 70 F, South Florida residents are quick to pull out their ski jackets and boots. Newcomers often think, "It’s Florida. It's not supposed to be cold.” But sometimes it just happens, and we have no choice but to deal with it.
But that doesn't mean that we have to like it.
Here are seven thoughts that go through our head when a cold front heads our way.
1. “Do I really have to leave my bed?”
2. “How can I wear these shorts but still be warm?”
3. “Where the heck did I put my one jacket?”
4. “Why can’t I feel my fingers?”
5. “Where in the world is the heater in this car?”
6. “Why is the AC still on at this office? I didn't bring enough layers for this.”
7. “Seriously. How do people survive the cold for more than two days?”
The struggle may be real for 48 hours, but at least we know the cold is only temporary. Warm and sunny is always only a few hours (and hot chocolates) away.