The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show's New Website Is Now Live, Which Means It's Almost That Time Of Year
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show's website—FLIBS.com—is now live, and it's packed with everything maritime enthusiasts need to know about this year's boating exhibition.
The website provides visitors with info about events, boats on display and more. Tickets can also now be purchased online.
The Fort Lauderdale boat show, one of the world's largest, will take place Nov. 5 through Nov. 9. Between two new attractions organized by Quint Events, and Starmark's entire rebranding of the 56th annual event, there's a lot to look forward to about this year's installment.
The launch of a standalone website was a key part of the boat show's new brand image, according to boat show organizer Brett Keating, of Show Management.
“Each boat show has its own personality,” she previously told Fort Lauderdale Daily. “It's a lifestyle, it's an experience, and you want people to be able to see that through your website.”
The newly launched FLIBS.com is broken down into several useful sections:
- Boats On Display: Photos and specs on the mega yachts that will be on display
- Events: A schedule of workshops, sessions and other events taking place Friday through Sunday
- Exhibitors: A searchable A-to-Z list of boat show exhibitors and their contact info
- Tickets & VIP Packages: Prices and exclusive package options for admission
- Maps: Floor plans of the Bahia Mar/Hall of Fame/Las Olas Marina Show, Broward County Convention Center, Sailfish Pavilion and Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina
Some of this year's events listed on the website include workshops on underwater photography; sessions on spearfishing, stand up paddleboarding and freediving; a bikini fashion show; and even one seminar dedicated to catching, cleaning and eating lionfish.