How To Make A Donut Wreath, Plus Other Holiday-Inspired Recipes From Dunkin' Donuts
Get creative this holiday season with these donut-inspired dessert recipes from Dunkin' Donuts.
We spoke with Dunkin’ Donuts chef Paul Racicot about dazzling guests with delicious desserts this holiday season. Catch our Facebook Live chat, below, and scroll for the recipes for Peppermint Mocha Ganache Brownies and a special Donut Wreath.
Peppermint Mocha Ganache Brownies
1 small Dunkin’ Donuts Peppermint Mocha Latte
1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
3 bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 candy canes, crushed to a coarse powder
1. Prepare brownies according to package instructions, and set aside to cool completely.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine semi-sweet chocolate chips and Peppermint Mocha Latte, microwaving for 30-second intervals until the mixture is smooth.
3. Pour desired amount of peppermint mocha ganache on top.*
4. Sprinkle crushed candy canes over the ganache, and share brownies with family and friends.
*With the remaining ganache, pour into mason jars and give as a fun holiday gift!
6 Dunkin’ Donuts Candy Cane Crunch Donuts
1 can green frosting
Sprinkles, for garnish, optional
Red frosting, for garnish, optional
1. Cut all donuts in half
2. On a serving platter, arrange the donut halves in a circular shape to look like a wreath.
3. Using a piping bag, pipe green icing into the center of the wreath to make a smaller ring inside of the circle of donuts.
4. Garnish with sprinkles or a red frosting bow if desired.