Lululemon Athletica Opens At The Galleria At Fort Lauderdale, Launches 6-Week Fitness Series
Stylish yogis don't have to look far for designer fitness apparel.
The first Lululemon store in Broward County opened at The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale Nov. 8, and the mall has launched a fitness series of yoga, Pilates and barre classes to celebrate.
The Lululemon Athletica brand is known for its high-end athletic gear ideal for yoga, running, dance and more. As a company focused on mind, body and soul, its community ambassadors frequently hold in-store events and wellness programs.
The Galleria's new fitness series kicked off Nov. 12 with a free yoga session. Each of the remaining classes will be $10, with all proceeds going to Junior League of Greater Fort Lauderdale.
Guests at the class this weekend even have a chance to take home a complimentary Lululemon headband (for the first 100 paid registrants).
Find the complete schedule below:
• Nov. 19 at 8 a.m. – One hour yoga session with The Yoga Joint and Ina Lee, owner/president at Travelhost Magazine
• Nov. 26 at 8 a.m. – One hour barre ballet class with Pure Barre
• Dec. 3 at 8 a.m. – One hour Pilates class with Zoeli Pilates
• Dec. 10 at 8 a.m. – One hour yoga class with Red Pearl Yoga
• Dec. 17 at 8 a.m. – One hour yoga class with Bombay Room Yoga