Tickets Still Available for the 2015 South Beach Food and Wine Festival
Tickets for select events at the 14th annual Food Network and Cooking Channel South Beach Wine and Food Festival are still available.
From February 19 through 22, enjoy the opportunity to experience flavors from world-renowned chefs, winemakers, spirits producers and culinary personalities all while relishing in Miami’s beautiful beachside ambiance.
All proceeds from the Festival benefit the students of the Florida International University Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management’s Wine Spectator Restaurant Management Laboratory and Southern Wine and Spirits Beverage Management Center.
The list of events still available for purchase include:
1) Italian Al Fresco Feast on the Beach hosted by Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos, presented by Ronzoni and sponsored by MIAMI magazine
With over 30 chefs showcasing some of their finest creations modeled after both classic and modern Italian-American fare, guests can savor their way down the length of two football fields while sipping on wines from Folonari Amore Italia.
2) Southern Divinity Dinner hosted by Frank Stitt and Kyle Knall
South Florida’s popular country joint, Yardbird Southern Table and Bar will host two of the South’s finest chefs, Frank Stitt and Kyle Knall, for a not-to-be-missed meal during the Festival.
3) Best of the Northwest Dinner hosted by Tom Douglas
Miami’s chic, new 1826 Restaurant and Lounge will host chef, restaurateur, author and radio talk show host, Tom Douglas, who will bring the best of Pacific Northwest dining to South Beach for a unique dinner.
4) Thrillist’s Barbecue and The Blues hosted by Anne Burrell
This fan favorite event features specially crafted barbeque creations from 12 chefs handpicked by Thrillist. The party will be hosted by Food Network personality, Anne Burrell and include fully stocked bars and musical performances by DJ Haitian Hillbilly and Diablo Dimes and the Bloodhounds.
5) Tour de France hosted by Eric Hemer
Enjoy a tasting tour of France’s most iconic regions and wines at this exclusive seminar hosted by master sommelier and wine expert, Eric Hemer and his colleagues.
6) Nashville On Fire Dinner featuring Jonathan Waxman, Hattie B's, Tandy Wilson, Patrick Martin and Diego Oka
Some of Nashville’s finest culinary stars have come together in Miami to serve up a taste of the south at the Mandarin Oriental.
7) Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino’s Meatopia: The Q Revolution presented by Creekstone Farms, hosted by Guy Fieri and curated by Josh Ozersky
Sip on an incredible array of bourbons while Food Network star, Guy Fieri hosts one of the world’s most famous meat festivals. Enjoy a special musical performance as Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino presents Blues Traveler live on stage while some of the greatest chefs barbeque over open fires.
8) Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village featuring MasterCard Grand Tasting Tents and KitchenAid Culinary Demonstrations
With culinary captains representing cohorts of chefs from various neighborhoods in South Florida, music and free park-n-ride from Downtown Miami, this event has it all. Attendees will also be able to vote for their favorite dishes and decide which restaurant will win the Miami New Times’’ “Short Order's Best Bite on the Beach” award.
Tickets for remaining events can be purchased online at www.sobefest.com, by calling 877.762.3933 or by visiting the on-site box office located at 13th Street and Ocean Drive, open Feb. 16 through 22 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.